Sunday, October 26, 2008

It was just a typical day until...

Today was a typical Sunday. Went to church... went to lunch... went to a show that the studio I dance with was putting on (well that's actually not too typical, but anyway)... then came home... took Jacey in the stroller and went for a walk.... then comes the GOOD part... TUMMY TIME!

Jacey rolled over from back to tummy!

That was really cool because she hasn't done it that well before... So then she just stayed on her tummy and was doing push ups like she normally does... but this time she got her hips off the floor... So I called Grammy into the room to watch... And then... she got up on ALL FOURS! It was amazing and I got it on video :) Check it out!

What a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh too cute! She's beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Love to you both and Grammy too!

Jessie said...

HOLY COW!!! She is a strong girl! You guys better watch out for that one! Go Jacey!