Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


Yesterday was Jacey's first Halloween. It was a quite evening for us. We just sat around eating chocolate and carving pumpkins :) Check out Miss Jacey Kitty. Ain't she cute!? I couldn't decide which picture to put on here, so I just put a bunch on. I don't think anyone will complain!!



Yesterday, Grammy got the high chair out. Jacey isn't sitting up by herself quite yet, but she is almost there. The highchair supports her enough so that she can sit pretty well on her own. The plan is to train her to sit at the table with us while we are eating dinner. That way when she is eating solids she'll be used to the idea of eating as a family, praying before we eat, table manners, and such. :) She's done pretty well in the highchair so far. No big fits yet!
















It was really funny yesterday... Grammy was playing with Jacey on the floor and Jacey kept doing this thing where she would be laying on her tummy and then she would lift her legs and arms into the air... Grammy decided to do the same thing. It was SOOO FUNNY!! It may be one of those thing you just have to be there for to find humor in it, but I hope that you get what I am saying by this picture.... Doesn't it look like they are skydiving?? hehe.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hahaha... I'm laughing out loud at that picture of them sky diving! That is so funny & cute. Noah does the same thing! I never thought of it as sky diving- good call- it looks just like it! :) Love you girls!