Sunday, November 23, 2008

Silly Mommy

After church today, Jacey and I went grocery shopping. When we arrived I got Jacey out and secured her into the shopping cart. She waited patiently while I retrieved the rest of my junk from the car (purse, cell phone, keys, etc.). The next thing I know all my coupons go flying out of the car and blow across the parking lot. Naturally I went chasing after them. As I was doing this I heard laughter behind me. I turned around to see who it was.... and it was JACEY!! There she was, with a huge grin on her face, laughing at me chasing after my coupons!! Who knew that the first time Jacey belted out a big laugh that she would be laughing at ME... Oh my goodness :) She's so cute... It tickles me that she found humor in something, even though it was her silly mommy.

No comments: