Monday, October 13, 2008

Update

It has been a long time since I have put anything on here! I figure I better get something posted!

Just to get everyone updated - I'm officially an umemployed full-time college student. :) I have been pretty busy with school lately, but I am really enjoying it. It feels kind of funny to not be working, but it also feels right. I am going to the community college here in kfalls, not really sure what career I am working towards yet, but I am interested in the medical field. I hope that in the next few months I will have a better idea of what I will be doing. I am trying soo hard in school - and trying to make new friends also. Maybe, just maybe I'll get at 4.0 this term. haha. Well that's my goal anyway.


Anyway, life is good right now. Jacey is getting bigger by the day as ususal. I go to school in the evenings so I get to spend the whole day with Miss Jacey. She is leading a pretty stable life and I would like to keep it that way!



No comments: