Monday, October 20, 2008

Stressed

Okay - I'm feelin' it and I just needed to take few minutes to vent.

School is stressing me out!! It's not like I have a ton of homework or I can't handle it, it's just that I can't relax unless EVERYTHING is done. Some assignments are just going to take longer than I want them to. And it seems like when I am under this stress that's when I want to procrasinate the most! And now that I have procrastinated I am under even more stress!! Jacey is demanding sometimes - so that's hard when I've got homework. I really just need to chill out, stay on task, and learn how to do my homework and studying in consistent shifts, not all at once like I want to.

Ugh. Okay - I'm off to the library to finish up my presentation that I have to give tomorrow...

No comments: