Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ben and Ash

Uncle Ben and Aunt Ashley came to visit last weekend. It was so great to see them! They spent their time here working - they put up a gate at the end of the driveway, they planted 2 birch trees on the lawn, they put up a shed for Grandma's tractor and Ben helped Grandma put up a heated wire (to help with the snow and ice -winter is coming!) on the roof. Thank you for all your help!!!

We also had fun while they were here too. We went to Lake of the Woods and to a free concert at the Running Y. I also let Ben win at cribbage. haha.

Jacey loved seeing them. I think that she actually remembered them from the last time that they saw her (at least it seemed like it). She is very calm in Uncle Ben's arms and Aunt Ashley makes her smile. :) It's so cute.


Today, Jacey is 2 months old. I have to take her to the doctor to get her shots. :( I'm not looking forward to this doctors visit. I'm sure it will be brief, but I hate hearing Jacey cry when she is being hurt. It is so much different than her 'I'm hungry' cry or her 'I'm tired' cry or her 'hold me Mommy' cry. It's so pitiful. Anyway, that is at 3:30 today.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Cute pic! Jacey is so blessed to have an aunt & uncle like Ben & Ashley. Is this girl spoiled already?!