Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt E!

Great AuntE (my Auntie Elizabeth) has come for a visit! Yesterday the four of us - Grammy, AuntE, Jacey and myself - went up to Rocky Point Resort for dinner to celebrate Aunt E's birthday. It was such a pleasant evening. Great view, great food and great company.

Jacey is doing great. Today we got out the play mat that Erich and Lindsey gave to her. (Thank you so much!!) She absolutely loves it. :) The bright colors and music make her smile. Right now all she really can do is look at her toys, and smile and coo at them, but I know she is thinking about reaching out and grabbing them. It will be so neat when she can.

Presently, I am kicking back on the couch with my girl asleep on my chest and Grammy and AuntE are out - Jacey was having some much fun with her play mat they decided they needed to go out and buy her more toys. Spoiled child.

This is a little off the subject - After the swelling went down in my feet from my pregnancy, I noticed that on my left foot I have a rather large bump. My mom said it and the doc confirmed that it is a ganglion cyst, just a pocket of fluid - not sure how or why it's there. I remember my grandma having a bump similar to this one on her foot. Anyway, I am having it removed on August 25th.

Here are some pics of my little one having some fun!

No comments: