Thursday, August 7, 2008

Guess What!

Ok, I know that this is going to be very hard to believe but - My little girl rolled over this morning. From her tummy to her back! She first did it when I was getting her out of her crib. She lifted her head really high - higher than I have ever seen her - and then ROLLED OVER! I came in to tell Grammy what she had done and neither of us - even I who witnessed it - could believe it. So I put her on her tummy on the floor in the living room, and she did it AGAIN! Jacey will be only 7 weeks old tomorrow. I can't believe how strong she is. She's amazing.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I can't believe that!!! Eli was 3 1/2 months when he rolled over for the first time! Holy Cow, Julia... what kind of super baby did you bake!? You guys are going to have to come visit so I can see it for myself b/c I just don't believe it! Noah isn't even close to doing that. It takes lots of concentration just for him to get out a good poop! :)
Love you.