Well, I had my foot surgery yesterday. The cyst was on the top of my foot and the doc said it was pretty big and deep. He had to cut between the bones on the top of my foot. Ugh. I was feeling pretty good right after surgery. My friend Jessica picked me up and took me home from the hospital, and then my sweet mommy (who had taken care of Jacey all morning) made me lunch when I got home. I took some more pain pills and then me and Jacey took a nap. I woke up at about 3pm - feeling sick. I think I was having a bad reaction to the anesthesia. I could not keep anything down for the rest of the day. Ugh, again.
In terms of my tummy, I am feeling better this morning. I decided not to take any more pain killers as I am afraid they might upset my tummy again - that was not fun (rushing to the bathroom to puke, when your on crutches, it just doesn't work too well). So I am just taking Tylenol and hopefully that will work ok in keeping the pain down to a minimum in my foot. It doesn't hurt too bad as long as I don't move it or touch it.
Anyway, I have to have crutches for 4 days, which makes life a little difficult with Miss Jacey. Thankfully, I have Grammy to take care of us. She's so sweet. :)
Right at this moment, I am watching Jacey sleep next to me on the couch. She is just sooo beautiful when she is sleeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment