Friday, December 12, 2008

What have we been doing??

Well.. it has been awhile since I have posted anything, thought I'd better get on here and update everyone.

Thanksgiving was awesome. My mom, Jacey and I went to our good friends the Oelkers. It was soo much fun. They have a 2 year old (Eli) and a new baby that is 2 weeks older than Jacey (Noah). Having the kids around is so great. I love the fact that Jacey has friends that she will know for her entire life! Kind of like the friends I have, Becky and Jessica - we met when I was 1 1/2 and are so close... Love that...
Anyway, after Thanksgiving we came home sick :( Jacey and I both had fevers.. ARG it was a rough couple of days. It was the first time Jacey ever had a fever! We survived though...

Speaking of surviving - I survived my 1st term back at school! YAY!! I finished my finals yesterday... I was soo stressed this week, and now that it is over I am completely RELAXED... Interesting thing is that Jacey has not been sleeping very well the past couple days and then once finals were over and my attitude changed now she is sleeping great! I think she must have picked up on my tension. I've been asking the Lord to help me with that. Help me to control my attitude so that it doesn't affect my baby... :( Anyway - 2 of my final grades are posted so far, both A's. Hoping for 2 more!!

It's supposed to snow a lot this weekend. I am actually looking forward to it.. it has hardly snowed at all yet this year... It will be great because next week we are having family visit for a few days and it will be all nice a warm and cozy inside and all freezing and white outside! Nice and Christmasy..

That's all for now - I don't think I am going to get Christmas cards out this year... but... here is our Christmas picture... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!




1 comment:

Jessie said...

Good Job, JuJu! Praise GOd for getting you through your first term with a baby! I love seeing how the Lord is taking care of you guys. Cute picture!