Monday, July 21, 2008

Not Much To Do

So here I am sitting at home, taking care of baby for the 12 weeks of my leave. Having a child definitely IS a 24/7 responsibility, but at times I go crazy with boredom! Sad, but true. That said - I think having this blog is a great way to occupy some of my time.

Jacey Love turned 1 month old yesterday. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. These days she spends most of her time in her momma's arms or when her momma's arms get tired, she's in the ergo (baby carrier). She has grown to be quite the little fuss bucket when you put her down, she is always wanting me to look at her but most of all hold her. She loves her momma. :) Gramma or Grandmother (as she likes to be called) is so in love with her she can hardly stand it. I have to say that I feel this same way!

'Behold, children are a gift from the LORD; the fruit of the womb is a reward.' Psalm 127:3 I feel sooo blessed and privileged to have this little girl in my life.

Nothing on the agenda for me today - other than taking care of Jacey. Jacey has BIG plans though; right now she's going to eat, enjoy a nice poop, and later take a nap. Of course, the true highlight of the day - as it is everyday - is when I give her a bath in the evening. I enjoy it as much as she does, if not more. :)

4 comments:

Lindsey Wahl said...

Oh my gosh....what a gorgeous little girl! Congratulations!!! We wish you all the best, know that you'll be a great mom, and can't wait for the day we will get to meet her!

Love,
Lindsey and Robert Wahl

sean's mom said...

Congrats on becoming a mommy Julia!! I love the blog! Just wait till you have a mobile baby... there will be no time for blogging! hehe I can't wait to meet little Jacey and get her and Sean together for a play date :)

XOXO Marsha

Jessie said...

So cute! Can't wait to hear all the silly stories! Love you.

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures Julia! Can't wait to see her grow! Wow, she's already 1 month old...it seems like time is flying by!
Love,
Ashley